Saturday, February 25, 2012

Would You Like Fries With That?

 I've decided that I really need to get better pictures of these one hour drawings! Or a better camera... Hm... Yeah, better pictures are just slightly more realistic. Oh the woes of a poor college student. I'll just add a super nice camera to the list of things I want after I graduate, along with furniture and heaps of other practical things.



Yes, this is a burger. Yes, I was super bored when I drew this. Yes, I was watching TV and saw an add for either McDonalds or Burger King. It was an inspired burger. While I don't believe this is all that great and I need to fill in the burger so that the color comes out better this seems to amuse my drawing classmates. Whatever floats their boat I guess. The burger really isn't bad, I'm just not fond of drawing or embroidering food.

No comments:

Post a Comment