So remember the fabric about a month ago that was just sitting by my sewing machine? Well something finally got done with it! Actually, I've been done with it... I made a lovely wrap dress out of the fabric!
I still need to fiddle around with the dress a bit more as it doesn't like to stay put in important places. It only looks slightly shorter in the the back, I didn't adjust it properly when I went to take pictures of it. The dress is so simple to make, it's the Hope Wrap Dress pattern found on Burda. I just need to remember to make it a slight bit bigger so it covers my chest a wee bit more.
Overall, I'm happy with the result, not matter how it hangs at the moment, I can always adjust things, which I have to do anyway. This is my second Hope Wrap dress, yes I like it that much. And when I saw this fabric I knew the pattern was perfect for it. I do have some fabric left over, which I'm thinking is going to get turned into a shirt... One of these days I'm going to get around to drafting some patterns out of clothes I already have.