Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dizzy

Whew...

These past few days have been slightly hectic. I have a sibling graduating from high school tomorrow so I've been helping the parents get ready for things. As well as attempting to organize my room, which has not gone well... There's too much "college stuff" in my room for it to be clean and me to be happy being in there for an extended periods of time. I like my things clean and organized, which hasn't been happening.

My sewing machine will be migrating upstairs tomorrow, ugh... I have things I want to sew... And I have plenty of pictures to put up here, when I'm not distracted. I have to work today or else there would be a better post and pictures. I had something for where I volunteer this morning and am going into work soon. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to put up pictures of the new fabric I have as well as a pattern that I hope to work on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment